COVID-19 Useful Info
Our top priority is you!
Aqua Marina Rethymno Living restarts this season with great joy and welcomes you again.
The whole team has complied with all the latest health and sanitation protocols according to the most updated Greek legislation.
UPON ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- Guests are welcomed in our outdoor space with safe distances for a contactless check-in process
- Option of web check in is provided and highly suggested
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Face masks will be worn by the reception team.
- Frequent disinfection of the reception and sitting area
- Check out should be until 11:00 and check in will be at 15:00 and onwards.
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
- All your room keys & power cards are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
- Reception operation hours will be limited.
- For Late arrivals you will find your key & power card at the reception desk in an envelope with your name.
- Thorough cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephone, bath and washbasin tabs, TV & A/C remote controls.
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectant and disposable paper as recommended by the local government. It is suggested the cleaning and change of linen and towels to be 3 times per week.
- Any maintenance required in guest rooms will be done so by appointment and ONLY when the guests are not present in the room.
- We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags, and extra runner linen from the bed.
- Special health and sanitation accessories can be provided upon request.
- A/C filters cleaned and disinfected after every departure
CLEANING & SANITATION OF COMMON AREAS
- All the public used spots, corridors & elevator of the hotel are frequently aired & cleaned thoroughly.
- Guidance of elevator use by one person or a family
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every corridor of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back of house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
- All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of personal hygiene.
- Thoroughly check of all staff health certificates.
- Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change.
- All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 impact and how to manage according to health protocols.
- Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services.
- Constant all-time training, briefing and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and the most up to date health protocols.